Values & Beliefs
- We believe in fostering an enthusiastic, appreciated and hard working corps of individuals who serve as staff, volunteers and Board members.
- We believe in collaborating and developing strategic partnerships with various organizations that are constructive, positive, and advantageous to advancing our mission and goals.
- We believe in inspiring and helping children make theatre an active part of their lives by providing them with sponsorships in Workshops and having them watch our shows.
- We believe in providing free opportunities to those who wish to make a livelihood by expressing their art through the theatrical experience.
- We believe in providing aid and assistance to struggling artists;
- We encourage and develop discipline in the cast. We have no tolerance for foolishness, tardiness and absences.
- We believe in preserving the dignity of people. We therefore do not accept nor allow rude and disrespectful behavior during rehearsals and throughout the workforce.